- This event has passed.
Todmorden Food Drop In
16 April @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
On June 1st 2013 the Todmorden Food Drop-In first opened, and we continue to provide food for around 80 to 100 people each week. We are open at Todmorden College from 10 a.m. – 12 noon each Saturday.
Our aim is to:
1) provide 3 days emergency food aid for people in crisis who cannot afford to buy food
2) to provide hot drinks and food at the time we are open
3) to collect donations of food, other items and money from individuals, charities, and businesses
4) to offer advice and support, including signposting to other agencies who can help
5) to gather (anonymously) information about the people using the Food Drop-In so we can campaign and highlight the issues of poverty and deprivation in the area.
If you are struggling to feed yourself or your family, come to the Food Drop-in.