The board of TLCCH has been steadily investigating and developing policies that will be needed once the society begins operating following the asset transfer.
Important policies adopted so far are:-
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Adult Safeguarding Policy
- Child Protection Safeguarding Policy
- Volunteering Policy
- Volunteering Agreement
- Volunteering Code of Conduct
- Grievance Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Whistle-blowing Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Policy
Policies covering Data Protection, Financial Management, Complaints, Storage, Fire Protection, Accident Reporting and others are currently in development.
To view the signed Codes of Conducts, Register of Interests and Declaration of Fit & Proper Persons of each board member, click here